WILMINGTON THE WELL READ - AFGHAN THROW BLANKET
Renowned artist Charles Wysocki had artistic aspirations from the time he was a small boy, growing up in Michigan. His lifelong love of Americana and Primitive art has left a tremendous legacy, one to be enjoyed and appreciated for generations. His body of work exhibits a timeless charm, whimsy, and familiar warmth that has garnered him legions of fans. Our skilled artisans love translating Wysocki’s originals to woven works of art for your home, lodge, or office. Our girl Ethel has landed herself in quite the cat-bird space. This whimsical, detailed original, features an abundance of cute, and clever cat versions of people foods and cookbooks.
This Tapestry Throw is 54 inches wide by 70 inches tall, and is woven from 100% cotton.
Woven in the USA using advanced Jacquard weaving techniques, allowing us to generate a depth and texture not found in traditional home decor.
· Soft Luscious feel with a quality and texture that only comes through weaving.
· Woven from 100% cotton ensuring vibrant colors
· Jacquard woven style lends a dynamic, textured look
· Hand finished for uniqueness
· Woven in the USA
· Great for cold mornings on the couch, a day at the game or a lovely picnic.
· Woven Throws & Afghans that are soft & luxurious, providing warmth and comfort
· Woven from 100% Cotton providing rich color, texture and definition
· Jacquard woven style provides true depth, texture and richness