NATIVE AMERICAN MOOSE WOVEN AFGHAN THROW
Sue Coccia is an award winning Northwest artist, from Edmonds, Washington. She deftly creates intricate pen and ink drawings, meticulously hand-painted with acrylic paints. Her art conveys her deep love and respect for animals, and helps her honor the thread of Native American heritage on her Grandmother’s side of her family. Using a full palette of brilliant colors, a keen eye for detail, and her lifelong love of animals, Coccia gives us a stunning body of work to enjoy. Be sure to look for her signature ladybug, incorporated into every image, representing good luck, happiness and prosperity. Our 100% cotton, woven interpretations of her art will bring the unique beauty and majesty of the vast animal kingdom to your home, lodge, or office.
This Tapestry Throw is 53 inches wide by 70 inches tall, and is woven from 100% cotton.
· Soft Luscious feel with a quality and texture that only comes through weaving.
· Woven from 100% cotton ensuring vibrant colors
· Jacquard woven style lends a dynamic, textured look
· Hand finished for uniqueness
· Woven in the USA
· Great for cold mornings on the couch, a day at the game or a lovely picnic.
· Woven Throws & Afghans that are soft & luxurious, providing warmth and comfort
· Woven from 100% Cotton providing rich color, texture and definition
· Jacquard woven style provides true depth, texture and richness
The product is made to order. Please allow 5-7 day handle time.