CAT'S IN THE BAG - WOVEN AFGHAN TAPESTRY THROW
Renowned artist Charles Wysocki had artistic aspirations from the time he was a small boy, growing up in Michigan. His lifelong love of Americana and Primitive art has left a tremendous legacy, one to be enjoyed and appreciated for generations. His body of work exhibits a timeless charm, whimsy, and familiar warmth that has garnered him legions of fans. Our skilled artisans love translating Wysocki’s originals to woven works of art for your home, lodge, or office. Cat's in Bag features a plump & handsome cat, most likely spoiled rotten. Just like a human child, he is more interested in the bag his goodies came in, than in the treats themselves. An adorable gift for any feline afficianado.
This Tapestry Throw is 54 inches wide by 70 inches tall, and is woven from 100% cotton.
Soft Luscious feel with a quality and texture that only comes through weaving.
· Woven from 100% cotton ensuring vibrant colors
· Jacquard woven style lends a dynamic, textured look
· Hand finished for uniqueness
· Woven in the USA
· Great for cold mornings on the couch, a day at the game or a lovely picnic.
· Woven Throws & Afghans that are soft & luxurious, providing warmth and comfort
· Woven from 100% Cotton providing rich color, texture and definition
· Jacquard woven style provides true depth, texture and richness
The product is made to order. Please allow 5-7 day handle time.